BLESSING POINTS FOR YOUTH BLESSINGS

Filed under: , by: Hepzibah Victor

Jeremiah 22:21
I spake unto thee in thy Prosperity, but thou saidst, I will not hear. This hath been thy manner from thy youth that thou obeyest not my voice.

Thy Prosperity:
Oh my friend, it doesn’t matter where you are, who you are and what you are? But we have all the worldly blessings. We may say I wanted to enjoy my life. But….But….But…Our Lord Jesus Warn…Warn…Warn us Oh my Child, all the prosperities from my hand but you are not looking at me. I am the only way. I have given you all the blessings and the eternity. But you are not able to remember me in your prosperity and with your plenty of enjoyable things. Will you remember me in your prosperity?

I will not hear:
What a stubborn answer we have to our Lord and Savior? Who we are to answer like this to our creator of the Heaven and the Earth? We are not fit to ask such questions to our Savior. In everything, you seek me thru Prayer and meditate on my word. But how many of us have surrendered ourselves in the mighty hand of Good. We have to surrender our self in the hands of God for His will to be fulfilled in our lives. Then only we can have the Christ Centered Happiness & Peace. (Joshua 14:27)

Thy manner from youth:
Have you withdrawn all the dirty manners for Jesus Christ? We may have a doubt what manners we have to with draw? We have to withdraw the manners that never please our Lord.
For example if we are in India, after finishing our dinner or lunch we used to wipe our hand in the towel or any kerchief. But if we are in any other country we never use our hand. We change our custom and we’ll change our life style in everything according to the place where we are. So we too have to change our self for the will of God.
Oh I can hear question can I change my activities by repenting from the wrong ways among prosperity, my disobedience, my bad manners which are hatred by my Lord?
Oh sure here is the way!!! John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him (Lord Jesus Christ) should not perish, but have Everlasting life.
So turn to Him today by accepting His way.

0 comments: